Vatebra Tech Hub, powered by the Bank of Industry established to support startups and technology development in Nigeria has announced the call for its 6 Months Incubation programme.
The Tech Hub is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative sponsored by Bank Of Industry to promote skills development, youth entrepreneurship and job creation in new technology and innovations.
During the Incubation Program, start-ups will be provided with the resources and support they need to validate and get to product-market fit for their businesses.
We are interested to work with star-tups:
● Solving a major Chronic Problem with a Minimum viable product
● Clearly Identified target market with growth potential
● Clearly defined revenue model or maybe generating revenue
● Significantly leverages technology/internet
The Incubation Programme will be mentorship-driven. Core Modules during the Incubation programme is designed to fill in any gaps in the skills, startup founders need to know to be successful: Customer development, Business strategy, Entrepreneurial Finance, Startup Legal and Product/ Technology Development and Growth etc.
Benefits from the programme include
● Shared Office Space and Internet for teams
● Hand on Business advisory support
● Access to funding from the Bank of Industry
● $10,000 in AWS Credit
● AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
● Office Hour with Mentors
● International Market Access
● Access to a wide network of Investors
Partners for the programme include:
- Bank of Industry
- Amazon Web Service- Cloud services for Start-ups.
- HubSpot- a platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software.
- Ringcaptcha- SMS Marketplace that offers highly reliable SMS, OTP/voice providers.
Timeline for the programme
The application will be open until Friday, January 3, 2020.
The Incubation Programme is scheduled to run from January 20, 2020, to July 24, 2020.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so start-ups are encouraged to apply early.
Interested entrepreneurs can apply here. We look forward to working with all the entrepreneurs.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly newsletter for updates.