The Next Economy recently opened applications its Incubation Program focused on MVP and post-MVP stage startups.
The Next Economy Incubation program empowers youth in Nigeria, Mali, Somaliland, Somalia to unleash their talents, build their confidence and hone the skills they need for a successful career in a job or as an entrepreneur.
To accommodate the diverse ambitious of young people entering the labor market, together with their local partners the Next Economy offers different programmes and specific training modules which include:
- Core Life Skills Training
- Employability Training
- Entrepreneurship Training:
- Incubation Training
The 12 weeks blended learning program will provide MVP stage startups an opportunity to fine-tune their product, go to market and obtain product-market fit.
Putting it more specifically, participating startups will have access to a wide range of support:
- All participating startups will have access to a broad range of business support services (Product development, Coworking across any of the Wennovation Hub Campuses across Nigeria, Human Resources, Accounting et al)
- Participating startups get the opportunity to implement a crowdfunding campaign where they’ll have access to matching grants.
- A robust network of coaches and mentors within and outside Nigeria
- Market linkages with our partner corporates(Banking and Manufacturing) and development bodies.
- They become a part of the Next Economy alumni network of 5 African countries.
Once again, the Next Economy Incubation is opened to MVP and Post MVP stage startups with high impact solutions.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications here. The deadline for applications is Friday, August 7, 2020.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly digest for updates.