AfriLabs is delighted to announce that the AfriLabs Hubs Learning Week Series 2 is set to hold from the 7th-11th of Sept. 2020.
This is part of the AfriLabs Capacity Building Programme and is carried out thanks to the AFD’s support through the Digital Africa seed fund.
Facilitators at the Learning Week Series 2 include:
- Henry Agyei Asare, CEO, Tentmaker, Ghana
- Junior Gilbert Buregyeya, Capacity Development Manager, Makerere Innovation & Incubation Centre, Uganda
- Steve Tchoumba, Hub Manager, ActivSpaces, Cameroon
- Fayo Williams, Managing Consultant, Exponential Hub, Nigeria
- Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr, Co-Founder, Godo Hub, Nigeria
- Fatoumata Niox, Executive Director, Jokkolabs, Senegal
- Kudzai Mubaiwa, Strategy Lead, Zone Labm Zimbabwe
The AfriLabs Hubs Learning week is a series of virtual capacity building workshops that focus largely on practical case studies and strategies that work and bring together hub managers and staff from across Africa to engage each other on the skills needed to operate and accelerate our hubs.
Interested in this event, you can go ahead to register here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly digest for updates.