The world has changed over the past 100 years with daily technological innovations springing up here and there to simplify the way we relate with one another and this has necessitated the need for us to constantly adjust to changes in the ways we do things.
These changes are much pronounced in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector which affects most especially the way we market and communicate with our clients and vice-versa in the business environment.
Today, we have tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc, to reach out to clients, but these tools are not being fully utilized because most users are not aware of the secrets involved in utilizing these tools for marketing their products and brands for increased sales, profitability, business/individual growth, excellent client interaction, retention and referral.
Any business that wants to remain competitive in today’s business environment has no choice but to be equipped with the secret knowledge of how to put these Digital tools to optimal use.
The August edition of CFA’s Digital Marketing Culture Workshop will reveal these secrets to you to boost your business. It will take place at the serene Adna Hotel, 28 Ladipo Bateye Street, Off Adekunle Fajuyi Road, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Date is Thursday, August 14th, 2014
- Time will be from 9.00am to 4.00pm
At the workshop you will learn the following:
- Introduction To Low Cost Digital Strategies
- Social Media Techniques & Measuring Your Social activities
- Positioning Your Personal Brand And Business through LinkedIn
- Content Generation & Marketing Strategies
- Comprehensive Practical Session
You will need to bring along your internet ready Laptop or iPad for the Comprehensive Practical Session.
At the end of the Workshop, you will have gained the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Low Cost Digital Strategies
- Leave with your major Social Media Accounts fully optimized
- Master how to drive traffic to your sites using Content Marketing
- Learn how to start carrying out Online Marketing by yourself
- Opportunity to network and learn from other executives through interactive sessions and lots more.
Those expected at CFA’s Digital Workshop include, but not limited to the following:
- Business Owners.
- Business Development Managers.
- Sales & Marketing Executives and Managers.
- Customer Care professionals
The Workshop Standard Registration is put at N25,000, payable at the venue of the Workshop, but you can take advantage of the discount available for early registration whereby you pay N20,000. You can contact 08065153076 to know how to register early before August 11th, 2014.
The workshop Standard registration will cover attendance, materials, CFA’s book Certificate of participation, Tea break and a sumptuous lunch.
The Workshop’s team of facilitators will be lead by the indefatigable ICT guru, Author, Public Speaker, Newspaper Columnist, Radio and TV presenter, Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jr.
For more enquiries on the August edition of CFA’s Digital Marketing Culture Workshop, call 08065153076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Tou can also visit http://training.techsmart.ng
The workshop will definitely be a great opportunity for the present day business entrepreneurs to re-position their businesses for higher returns through the maximum use of the Digital Marketing Culture strategies. Take a positive step on it today and watch your business breath a fresh breathe.