Watch this short video here, on a rundown, of the impressive growth statistics, in the Nigerian Telecom sector in 2019, as put together, by the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC.
You may also like
About the author
CFAmedia.ng, telling your stories, through the right channels, to the right audience, guaranteeing you value.
RECEIVE WEEKLY UPDATES
- COVID-19: Differing Impact of the Pandemic on Major African Economies (GDP)
- NCC: Why Nigerians are Experiencing Depletion on Internet Data – Applying Data Saver Mode (3)
- Gricd: This Start-up is Solving the Last-mile Logistics Problem in Agriculture and Healthcare
- Issues Emanating from Diaspora Commission Using NCC Premises as Office Explained
- NCC: Why Nigerians are Experiencing Depletion on Internet Data – Controlling Data Usage (2)
- COVID-19 and future of learning [ICT Clinic]
- NCC: Why Nigerians are Experiencing Depletion on Internet Data (1)
- Intellectual Property Stars Ranks Nigerian IP Lawyers High
- COVID-19: African Development Institute Urges Readjusting Annual Budgets toward Agriculture Production as Food Scarcity Exacerbates
- COVID-19: Safeguarding the Domain Name System During the Pandemic