Expanding mobile data usage & driving monetisation through industry collaboration.
Mobile West Africa, the West African edition of the most progressive and interactive mobile focused events in Sub-Saharan Africa, is primed to once again be the leading mobile focused conference in the region this year.
Dates: May 13 to 16, 2014
- Mobile Marketing West Africa Focus Day: Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- Main Conference: May 14 & 15, 2014
- Tomi Ahonen Workshop: Friday, May 16, 2014
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton, Lagos, Nigeria (http://www.fourpointslagos.com)
- Dr Ernest Ndukwe, Chairman, Openmedia Group
- Segun Ogunsanya, CEO & MD, Airtel Nigeria
- Jason Njoku, Founder, iROKO Partners | SPARK
- Tomi Davies, CEO, TVCLabs
- Debbie Shepard, Head of Marketing – West Africa, Nokia
- Gustav Praekelt, Founder, Praekelt Foundation
- Tomiwa Aladekomo, Senior Digital Manager, Nigerian Breweries
- Graeme Cumming, General Manger: VOD and Sport Portals, DSTV Digital Media
- ‘Bosun Tijani, CEO, Co-Creation Hub
- Stephen Boadi, Head of Digital Marketing – Africa, PZ Cussons
- $850 for main two-day conference
- $1,100 for conference and Tomi Ahonen Workshop OR Mobile Marketing Focus Day
- $1,250 for conference, Tomi Ahonen Workshop and Mobile Marketing Focus Day
Tel: +44 1376 521 170
Mobile West Africa 2014, the fourth West African edition of the most progressive and interactive mobile focused events in Sub-Saharan Africa, returns to the Four Points by Sheraton, Lagos, Nigeria on May 13 to 16.
The event will feature the very best local and international speakers from organisations including Etisalat, Nokia, Eskimi, DSTV Digital Media, Meltwater Group, Nigerian Breweries, iROKO Partners, L5Lab, Enough Is Enough Nigeria, PZ Cussons, Wild Fusion, Bozza, Co-Creation Hub, Praekelt and Airtel Nigeria.
World-renowned mobile expert Tomi Ahonen will deliver a special address during the main conference, as well as a dedicated full-day workshop on Friday, May 16. The Mobile Marketing West Africa Focus Day, featuring practically learnt lessons and experience-based case studies delivered by the experts, will be held on Tuesday, May 13.
Full details on the packed agenda, fantastic speaker faculty, unrivalled past attendee feedback, unique interactive roundtable format and stunning venue can be found at http://mobilewestafrica.com.
Capacity at the venue is limited to 200 and all previous editions of the event have sold out, so early registration is strongly recommended.