The future of work is computational; analytical. Building an international career in almost any sector in this new future requires a proven skill-set in Computational Thinking.
The Computational Thinking course is designed to train young graduates across Africa for careers in today’s world where problem-solving and analytical reasoning skills are critical.
Sign up to be a part of the first cohort of Hamoye’s Tuition-Free TechEd Course: Computational Thinking.
The program is designed to train young graduates across Africa for careers in today’s world where problem-solving and analytical reasoning skills are critical.
As a TechEd student on Hamoye, you will have the opportunity to learn for free after which you will be required to complete a 3-month internship project with Hamoye Labs to develop your personal portfolio.
Upon completion of your course and internship project, you will automatically be enrolled in our exclusive job market program for Hamoye alumni where we will work with you to seek job opportunities.
Enrolment started on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, and ends Monday, April 10, 2020.
Requirements for participation
- University degree in any course of study
- Ability to understand simple programming syntax (the course involves the use of Wolfram Language).
Steps to enrol:
- Sign up on here (you must provide your regularly used email address and make sure to select a student role during signup).
- Complete a qualifying quiz here and provide your details (you must use the same email address as above)
If your application is successful, you will receive an invite from hamoye.com on the platform and via the email to join the Computational Thinking course.
Shortlisted applicants will:
- Learn for free
- Complete a 3-month virtual internship to develop their personal portfolio
- On successful course completion, get onboarding to the exclusive job market, OneCV.
- Outstanding students also get to work with Hamoye Labs