Are you interested in startups and entrepreneurship?
Founder Institute is offering a unique internship opportunity that gives unparalleled access and opportunity.
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest early-stage startup accelerator, having launched over 3,800 companies in over 180 cities throughout the world.
The selected intern will assist the Lagos chapter of the Founder Institute in the operations of the Second cohort, having the opportunity to attend the program’s entrepreneurial training sessions, learn from top startup CEOs, meet interesting new companies, and interact with various participants in the startup ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is an organised, very well-written and spoken individual, who speaks English, and is passionate about technology, and entrepreneurship in and around Lagos.
You should be a go-getter that is comfortable both on the phone and in social situations, with a passion to one day build a company of your own.
The required responsibilities include:
- Assist in the marketing of the Founder Institute semester and events, including performing market research, listing events on various websites, reaching out to local groups and media, and more.
- Assist in the operation of the Founder Institute’s recruitment events and training courses, including venue setup, general event administration, and recording video of each event and uploading to our online tools.
You can see the schedule here
- Send us an email entitled “Founder Institute Internship Application – [Your Name]” to Lagos.fichapter[@]gmail.com
- Include your resume and one paragraph on why you are perfect for this position.
- Confirm that you are able to be present for the events on the schedule here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly newsletter for updates.